BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Welcome Back, You Psychopath Bitch!

I left her alone for months - no posts - told her to leave me alone but she just can't stop STALKING!!!


funny Pictures, Images and Photos


http://www.lisaescott.com
Thank you Lisa
Wed, 06/16/2010 - 07:14 — Allie

for letting me back on the board :) After I defended you against NarcNarc's venom last week, Barbara took it upon herself within an hour to promptly delete my account. I was patient, knowing she would eventually self destruct...the bitter ones always do. Wow, it didn't take long. Makes me wonder just how many times she deleted members who didn't agree with her or simply just p*ssed her off that day, lol. It would be exhausting being that bitter. It smacks of Barbara when members post in her defense. Pseudonyms? Though I agree with one thing, she did provide good links and articles written by others, everything else said in her defense is rubbish...supportive? tough love? Barbara was the most hateful person I've ever come across, and I'm including my 2 past narcs! If your idea of "support" is WAKE UP AND ANSWER THE CLUE PHONE! among all her other words of wisdom, maybe she'll make a forum just for you...you can be called the "Bitter Bunch". You're entitled to miss her, you're also entitled to go find her. I am glad she's gone, and as for the suggestion that Jessika be the new moderator, I didn't know whether to crack up or gag at that post. She hides it behind her "I'm a psychologist" crap, but she is almost as nasty as Barbara. Definitely not operating from a place of light which is what we NEED on this forum! Let in the light!

Barbara's been GONE for days you twat and I left a couple days ago... No one deleted your account... no one banned you... Barbara's in possession of a validated email from Lisa's old webmaster showing there were only FOUR bannings and not ONE of them was you or that other wackjob - Carolyn. LISA LIED ABOUT BARBARA IN NUMEROUS WAYS TO MAKE HERSELF LOOK LIKE A VICTIM!!! just like you... bitch -- sound familiar???

Couldn't be something you did or some web glitch... you're so fucking paranoid and delusional it HAD to be on purpose!!.... And Jessika IS a licensed psychologist you stupid cunt... you're just a wanna be nobody and professional stalker!

Lisa needs a psychopath like you around... she's never ever dealt with a real one - hopefully you can teach her a thing or two.... Or maybe her Life Coaching scheme will help you get over being a PSYCHO STALKER. Has she offered you FREE help???

Maybe you and Lisa can hook up and trade tips about fleecing money from board members... how much did you fleece the Catbox members for again, Kimmy?

0 comments: